One of our goals as a practice is to have a strong positive effect in the Arlington and Woodbridge communities. Dr. Frank and our team want to be active and helpful to our neighbors, by providing a strong foundation for now and for the future. Giving back to this wonderful community is our way of saying “Thank You” for choosing our practice and for entrusting us with your smile.
- Hershey Foundation: Sponsor dog adoptions by paying for the adoption fee, spay or neuter, and pet supplies
- Halloween Candy Buy Back: During the past eight years, we’ve collected 900 lbs. of candy each year and shipped it overseas to military instillations, along with donating $1 per pound to Juvenile Diabetes Research. Our goal is to reach more than 1,000 lbs. of candy.
- Participate in Dale City 4th of July Parade, the largest parade in Virginia; come out and see us to receive a frisbee!
- Participate in Toys for Tots drop-off and donation center
- Proud supporter of American Legion post 364 to sponsor families for Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Proud sponsor of Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation
- Support local high schools with all-night prom and graduation parties
- Support local teachers with Teacher Appreciation Week